Monday, May 18, 2009

Buy Wise Bread's Book Today

As I might have mentioned, oh, a few times, I have a couple of blog posts in a new money saving book called "10,001 Ways to Live Large on a Small Budget."

Their big sales push is today, so they're offering some incentives to those who buy it online today. You can win a Flip cam and get $15 from EBates.

I know it may seem silly to pay good money for content that is archived free online, yet, since I received my promo copy of the book I have read all kinds of posts I never saw on the site. It might help that I was able to take it on the El with me and that it's now in the bathroom. Blog posts make great bathroom reading, and yet SOME people object to having the family laptop brought in there.


1 comment:

Wendy said...

I have, several times, considered taking the laptop into the bathroom with me, but I know my family would say I was going WAY TOO FAR. Congrats, by the way, on getting some of your stuff published. :)