Thursday, July 9, 2009

More Pics of Life @ 40 (Weeks)

OK, my kids have left me for fun times in Wisconsin, and I really should be finishing setting up the baby's changing/dressing area, but I felt the need to be on the couch for awhile. Don't worry, I've been on my feet plenty throughout the day, trying to shake that baby out, but he seems resolute about hanging in there awhile. So here are some pictures to pass the time.
At Wrigley Field. Back row: Pebbles, Grammy, my Grandpa Bobby and Grampy. Front row: Me and Nutmeg.


Nutmeg and I "marching" in Oak Park's tiny little parade. Nutmeg saw and waved to about 100 kids she knew. I saw our family doctor and got to remind her that she'll have to come to the hospital to check out a new little patient very soon. I love this little town!

(By the way, those shoes I am wearing? Best. Pregnancy. Sandals. Ever. Mootsie's Tootsies, $30 on sale at Rogan's Shoes in Kenosha. Why are they so great? Stretchy back strap allows me to put them on with no buckling, no heel, and I can't slip out of them.)


40 Weeks, the rear view. Nutmeg took this picture of me this morning while I was fielding one of those "have you had the baby yet?" calls. Except for my wide stance -- really, I walk around like that these days -- I agree with those who say it's not that obvious that I'm pregnant from behind. Then again, I assure you you would NOT want to see this view right now without the nightie. Cellulite city, according to the mirrors at the local pool locker room.

No comments: